WATER, AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, CORNSTARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, 2% OR LESS OF VINEGAR, SALT, NATURAL FLAVORS, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, WHEY, DRIED CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES) SODIUM CASEINATE, BUTTERMILK POWDER, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CULTURED WHEY, DATEM, MOMO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, YEAST EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC AND ANNATTO COLOR.
|Per 1/4 cup (62 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||7 g||9|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature in a heavy saucepan, stirring frequently over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can, to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can in half steamtable pan, covered tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container, to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
- CHEESE PUMP: Follow manufacturer's instructions on cheese pump or fill canister with water up to mark. Remove label and lid from cheese sauce can; place can into canister. Place pump over cheese sauce to cover. Heat to desired temperature.
*Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
- Ready to Eat - Refrigerate after Opening
|Pack Size||6 x 106 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz (4-1/2 gallon)|
|Servings Per Case||288|
|Net Weight||39.68 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45.2 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56
Put a quick signature spin with Chef-mate White Cheddar Cheese Sauce by adding fresh kale, spinach and artichokes to make a fresh farm dip.
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.