|Kosher Salt||to taste|
|Black cracked pepper|
Minor‘s® GreenLeaf™ Cilantro Pesto Gluten Free
- On a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper and a roasting rack, place chicken skin side up. Pat chicken dry with paper towel to dry excess moisture. Place chicken into the refrigerator and allow to air dry uncovered for 24-48 hours.
- Pre-heat oven to 375F. Pre-heat a cast iron skillet over medium low flame for 10 minutes.
- Rub chicken with olive oil and place skin side down and place an aluminum foil wrapped weight on top to flatten out the chicken as it cooks. Once the skin is caramelized and golden brown flip and sear on the other side until golden brown. The whole searing process should take about 12-15 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a half sheet pan line with parchment paper and a roasting rack. Finish in the oven until internal temperature reaches 165F. Carefully remove chicken from the oven, cover in aluminum and allow to rest for 5 minutes to rest before carving.
- While the chicken rests, in a small stainless steel bowl, add pesto, spice, salt, lemon, and garlic; mix well.
- Garnish sliced chicken with the cilantro pesto
Serve with roasted turnips and pickled red radishes.
Products used in the recipe
Appetizer/Small Plates Soups
Crab and Avocado Soup
- 45 portions
- 105 calories
Southwestern Corn Chowder
- 0:40 TIME
- 18 portions
Alfredo Primavera with Whole Grain Pasta
- 0:35 TIME
- 22 portions
- 467 calories