Onion, diced 1/4"
Clams, washed and scrubbed
White wine, chardonnay
Chef-mate Chorizo Skillet, pan-fried
|Lemon zest||2 tsp.|
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add oil, onion, and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent, and garlic is aromatic.
- Add clams and wine. Place a lid over the pan and steam clams until they open. Remove clams from the pan and reserve hot on the side.
- Bring the liquid in the pan to a simmer and reduce by half.
- Add Chorizo Skillet, clam juice, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the pan and bring to a simmer. Add parsley. Season to taste.
- Place the clams in the bottom of a deep-welled bowl and top with chorizo and clam sauce.
Products used in the recipe
Tikka Masala Chicken with Sorghum Tabbouleh
- 1:00 TIME
- 10 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées Side Dishes
Rustic Flatbread with Roasted Poblano
- 0:20 TIME
- 4 portions
- 248 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Shrimp and Cheese Grits
- 0:30 TIME
- 30 portions
- 165 calories
Burgundy Beef Tips with Mushrooms, Gluten Free*
- 12 portions
- 216 calories