Onion, diced ¼”
White wine, chardonnay
Chef-mate Chorizo Skillet, pan-fried
|2 1/2 cup|
Shrimp, 16/20, peeled, deveined, tails on
Chorizo sausage, links, sliced ¼”
Stock, vegetable or seafood
Red bell pepper, roasted, julienned
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a paella pan or large skillet over medium heat, add oil, onion, and garlic and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add rice and continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce au sec, or until no liquid remains in the pan. Season rice with salt and pepper.
- Add the Chorizo Skillet, shrimp, and chorizo sausage in an even layer. Bake until rice has absorbed the liquid, about 20 minutes.
- Remove paella from the oven, garnish with parsley and roasted red bell pepper. Serve immediately.
Use Arborio or another short-grain rice if Bomba is not available.
Products used in the recipe
Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 0:10 TIME
- 38 portions
- 118 calories
White Cheddar and Brussels Sprout Quinotto
- 1:05 TIME
- 2 portions
Lobster Mac & Cheese
- 1:05 TIME
- 12 portions
Braised Beef Arepa
- 2:45 TIME
- 32 portions
- 364 calories