Corn tortillas, 6 inch
Chef-mate Chorizo Skillet
Cilantro, minced with stems
Onions, 1/4” dice
Cotija cheese, crumbled
Radishes, washed, sliced 1/8” thin
Salsa verde, prepared
- In a cast iron skillet over medium heat, sear the corn tortillas in a pan until golden brown. Flip and repeat until the other side is golden brown. Move to a container and place a damp paper towel on top to keep tortillas moist.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, cook chorizo hash until caramelized, stirring or flipping occasionally. Once hot, remove from the heat and cover the pan with aluminum foil. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- In a small bowl, add cilantro and onions, and mix well. Set aside.
- Working on a clean surface, divide hash among tortillas.
- Garnish tacos with cotija cheese, radishes and salsa verde.
Products used in the recipe
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Nachos with Savory Red Chile Sauce
- 0:15 TIME
- 48 portions
- 682 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Snacks
Red Curry Samosa
- 32 portions
- 38 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Sauces/Gravies Side Dishes Snacks
Black Bean Relish, Gluten Free*
- 0:10 TIME
- 8 portions
- 173 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Breakfast Side Dishes
Southwest Sweet Potato Tots
- 10 portions