|Nestlé Toll House Cookie Dough||1 lb|
|Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk||10 fl oz|
|Cream cheese||16 oz|
|Granulated sugar||1 cup|
|All purpose flour||4 Tbsp|
|NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate||1/4 cup|
|Sour cream||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tbsp|
|Vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|Sprinkle espresso sugar on top|
- Press Tollhouse cookie dough into bottom of spring form cake pan to form the base of the crust.
- Combine evaporated milk, cream cheese, eggs, granulated sugar, flour and NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate into blender and blend on medium until mixture is fully combined and smooth.
- Poor contents of blender into the cake pan on top of the uncooked Tollhouse cookie crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
- While cheesecake is baking combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract and mix well with whisk. Set aside in refrigerator until needed.
- Remove cheesecake from oven after 60 minutes and place in safe area to rest for 2 hours. Center will still be soft and will tighten up as it sits.
- After cheesecake rests top the cheesecake with filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- When ready to serve sprinkle top of cheesecake with espresso sugar.
Products used in the recipe
NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 2-Pack (2 x 30-ounce cartons)
Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk 6 x 97 fluid ounces
Carnation Evaporated Milk is a versatile, shelf-stable dairy product that replaces milk and cream in cooking. With less water than whole milk, this concentrated milk is richer and creamier than whole milk.
Cannoli made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Butters/Spreads Desserts Snacks
Yogurt Parfait made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
- 40 portions
- 78 calories
Bourbon and Caramelized Banana Sundae made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 12 portions