|NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, prepared||8 oz|
|Coffee-mate creamer (flavor of choice)||1 oz|
|Cold Brew Whipped Topping:|
|Heavy whipping cream (cold)||1 pt|
|NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate, prepared (cold)||2 Tbsp|
|Granulated sugar||1/4 cup|
|Minor's Culinary Cream (cold)||3 Tbsp|
Cold Brew Whipped Topping
- Whip cream and sugar together until soft peaks form.
- Add Minor's Culinary Cream and whip until medium hard peaks form.
- Mix in NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Concentrate until fully incorporated.
For Finished Drink
- Slowly pour Coffee-Mate around inner rim of chosen glassware.
- Fill glass 3/4 full of Fully prepared cold brew.
- Top remaining glass with cold brew whipped topping.
Garnish with chocolate syrup for extra sweetness.
Products used in the recipe
NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 2-Pack (2 x 30-ounce cartons)
Coffee-mate Original Liquid Creamer Singles .375 fluid ounces
Minor's Culinary Cream 2 x 5 pounds
Made with real dairy, this product functions in recipes to bind and stabilize ingredients. Culinary Cream's superior thermal stability lets you prepare ahead, chill or freeze, then reheat with no loss of flavor, texture or consistency.