|Active dry yeast||2 packets|
|Warm water 105°F - 115°F||1/4 cup|
|Lukewarm milk||1 1/2 cups|
|Granulated sugar||1/2 cup|
|All-purpose flour||5 cups|
|Oil for frying||2 qt|
|Cold Brew Frosting|
|Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels||3/4 cup|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tbsp|
|Light corn syrup||1 Tbsp|
|NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate||1 Tbsp|
- Add yeast and water and let sit for 10 minutes.
- In a mixer with a whisk attachment mix foamy yeast mixture with milk, sugar, salt, eggs and butter on low for 1 minute. Switch to dough hook attachment on low and add 2 cups flour.
- Add remaining flour 1/2 cup at a time on medium and knead for 5 min.
- Place in greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and put in warm area for 1 hour.
- Roll out dough and cut into donuts.
- Cover and let rise for another 30 min.
- Cook about 2 min each side in fresh 350°F oil.
- Place on paper towels to absorb grease, then move to cooling rack.
Cold Brew Frosting
- Place chocolate morsels, corn syrup, NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Concentrate and butter in double boiler and slowly melt.
- Dip cooled donut in warm frosting to cover. Finish with sprinkles.
Chocolate Parfait made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Bourbon and Caramelized Banana Sundae made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 12 portions
7-layered S’mores Dip made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions