|Lobster, 1 1/4 lb, cooked, chilled||1 pt|
|Shallot, minced||3 Tbsp|
|Butter, unsalted||2 Tbsp|
|All-purpose flour||.35 oz|
|Heavy cream||2/3 cup|
|Milk, whole||2/3 cup|
|Gruyere, grated||1/4 cup|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tbsp|
|Kosher salt||to taste|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin||1/4 cup|
|Chives, sliced thin||to taste|
- Remove meat from the lobster carcass.
- In a medium sauce pan over medium high flame, add shallot and butter. Sweat the shallots until translucent about 3 minutes. Add flour and stir. While whisking, slowly add hot cream and milk – bring to a simmer and reduce by half.
- While cream reduces, chop lobster tails into ¼ inch dice and slice the claws in half on the bias. Reserve in the refrigerator for later use.
- Remove reduced cream mixture from the stovetop and whisk cheese, mustard, pumpkin and salt.
- Fold the chopped lobster into the pumpkin-cream mixture. Pour into a heat-resistant ramekin and broil until the top becomes golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
4-5 lobsters will produce 1 lb of meat or buy prepared lobster meat.
Products used in the recipe
Farmers Beef Stew, Gluten Free*
- 10 portions
- 275 calories
Pumpkin Bolognese Sauce
- 0:55 TIME
- 1 portions
Cheddar Cheese Chicken Tamales with Roasted Poblano Sauce
- 2:15 TIME
- 12 portions
- 713 calories
Pumpkin Polenta with Short Rib and Pumpkin-Rosemary Demi
- 1:20 TIME
- 2 portions