Nestlé Toll House chocolate chip cookie crumble, ground
|1 1/2 cup|
|Butter, melted||1/2 cup|
|Cream cheese, softened||2 cups|
|Heavy cream||1/3 cup|
|Sour cream||1/3 cup|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine Nestlé Toll House chocolate chip cookie crumble with melted butter, then press into bottom of sprayed spring form pan. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown. Chill.
- Change oven temperature to 300°F.
- Cream together cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then cream in Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread.
- Add eggs one at a time, letting the mixture fully emulsify before the next addition.
- Mix in heavy cream and sour cream completely.
- Pour mixture into spring form pan with cookie crust.
- Pour warmed Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread in a swirl pattern on top of the cheesecake. Use a skewer or stick to help create more of a swirl effect.
- Wrap bottom of spring form pan with aluminum foil, then place in a hotel pan. Cover with water to about halfway up the pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until the cheesecake moves with the texture of jello instead of water.
- Turn off oven and let cheesecake sit with door slightly ajar for about 30 minutes. Remove and chill to let it set.
Products used in the recipe
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet mini morsels folded into a creamy cookie base spread. Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread is an innovative twist on the classic cookie America loves.
Butters/Spreads Desserts Snacks
Cupcake filled with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies
- 0:40 TIME
- 16 portions
- 54 calories
Cold Brew Cheesecake
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 0:20 TIME
- 10 portions