Pancake batter, prepared
|12 1/2 oz|
Egg whites, large, beaten to stiff peaks
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|Peanut butter sauce||5 oz|
|Chocolate sauce||5 oz|
Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies crushed into crumble topping
|2 1/2 oz|
- In large bowl, whisk pancake batter and Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread until combined. Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Spray griddle or nonstick sauté pan and 3 ¼-inch ring mold.
- Pour 2-oz. ladle of chocolate chip pancake batter into ring mold.
- Cook over low heat, covered tightly with dome lid until bubbles appear on top of pancake (about 3–5 minutes).
- Flip and cook to golden brown, then remove ring mold.
- Repeat until all batter is used, keep pancakes hot for serving.
- Use 3 Skyscraper Pancakes per order, stack on plate and drizzle with ½ oz each peanut butter and chocolate sauces.
- Garnish with whipped cream and 1 Tbsp. Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies that have been crumbled for topping.
Products used in the recipe
Nestlé® Toll House® Semi-Sweet mini morsels folded into a creamy cookie base spread. Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread is an innovative twist on the classic cookie America loves.
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 portions
Spinach Artichoke Omelet, Gluten Free*
- 0:04 TIME
- 1 portions
- 88 calories
Bread Breakfast Snacks
- 1:25 TIME
- 48 portions
- 179 calories
- 12 portions
- 299 calories