Pumpkin Spice Pepita Fudge
This rich, creamy white chocolate fudge is flavored with pumpkin spice coffee creamer and gets texture from marshmallow and crunchy pepita seeds, for a quick, easy-to-prep sweet.
- 2:00 TIME
- 48 Portions
|1 1/2 cups|
Coffee mate® Pumpkin Spice Liquid Creamer
6 pumps or 6 single serve tubs
White chocolate pieces
1 1/2 cups
Pepitas, toasted, salted
- Line cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a heavy bottom saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin spice coffee creamer, butter, and salt. Bring mixture to a boil, stirring continuously. Continue to boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Remove saucepan from heat. Stir in marshmallows, white chocolate morsels, and pepitas. Continue stirring until marshmallows and chocolate morsels are melted.
- Pour mixture into parchment-lined cake pan.
- Place in fridge for up to 2 hours or until firm.
- Lift parchment paper from cake pan, and cut fudge into 1” square pieces.
Products used in the recipe
As America's #1 creamer brand, Coffee mate offers an innovative liquid creamer pump format. Ideal for use in self-serve coffee stations enabling them to operate smoothly. The Coffee mate pump bottle in Pumpkin Spice is cholesterol-free, lactose-free, and Kosher dairy.
Coffee mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Creamer Singles (.375 fl oz)
As America's #1 creamer brand, Coffee mate coffee individual creamers blend quickly and completely into hot or cold beverages. The Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer singles are cholesterol-free, lactose-free, and Kosher.