|Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels||3 cups|
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 oz|
|Unsalted butter||1/4 cup|
|Roasted pepitas||1/2 cup + 2 tsp|
|Smoked salt||2 tsp + pinch|
|NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate||1/4 cup|
- Combine Tollhouse chocolate chips, sweet condensed milk, butter, smoked salt and NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Concentrate in metal mixing bowl and slowly melt over double boiler.
- Microwave method: Combine Tollhouse chocolate chips, sweet condensed milk, butter, smoked salt and NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Concentrate in a microwave safe bowl. Cook on medium in 2 minute intervals while stirring until evenly melted.
- Stir in roasted pepitas.
- Pour mixture into pan/mold of choice lined with wax paper.
- Top fudge with remaining pepitas and sprinkle smoked salt.
- Place in refrigerator for 6 hours to overnight.
Products used in the recipe
Sauces/Gravies Side Dishes Snacks
- 0:50 TIME
- 48 portions
- 84 calories
Butters/Spreads Desserts Snacks
Cupcake filled with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Snacks
Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 0:02 TIME
- 35 portions
- 5 calories
Asian Pepper Steak Slider
- 0:50 TIME
- 12 portions
- 228 calories