WATER, BEEF, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), COOKED BEEF, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR), SPICES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, 2% OR LESS OF ROLLED OATS, PAPRIKA, SALT, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS.
|Per 1 cup (247 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||22 g||28|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10|
|Added Sugars||2 g||4|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- Ready to Eat - Refrigerate After Opening
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature in a heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can in half steamtable pan, cover tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
*Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
|Pack Size||6 x 106 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||72|
|Net Weight||39.68 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
Serve 2 fluid ounces over hot dogs or hamburgers, garnished with grated cheese or diced onions. Combine with Chef-mate Golden Cheese Sauce as a dipping sauce for fries or tortilla chips.
|Serving Size||1 cup (8.8 oz)|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||12|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||8.3|
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.