Build your business with the strong heritage of the Nestlé Toll House brand. From traditional favorites to innovative twists, there are lots of ways to bring the cookie customers love to your menu.
Ever wonder how we got our name? It all began in the 1930s with the Toll House Inn, owned by Ruth and Kenneth Wakefield. Here, Ruth would prepare delicious, home-cooked meals that would be served to her guests.
What makes Nestlé Toll House a delicious fit for your operation?
- We’re number one in market share for chocolate morsels
- Our morsels contain no artificial colors or flavors
- 53% of consumers say they would enjoy our morsels all the time, not just on occasion1
- 41% consider desserts made with our morsels to be premium products2
- Learn more about our delicious portfolio of Nestlé Toll House products