Chef-mate Chili Con Carne without Beans, 6 lb 10 oz (Pack of 6)
Savory ground beef with beef juices and select spices, for rich texture and authentic roadhouse taste.
Some folks like chili without beans. This is what they had in mind. Savory ground beef, specially cooked for moistness. With beef juices and select spices, for rich texture and authentic roadhouse taste.
- Ready to eat
- Shelf stable
- Convenient storage and preparation to reduce cost and increase profit
- Superior steam table holding time of 8 hours.
Chef-mate How to Video – Chili Con Carne without Beans
WATER, BEEF, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), COOKED BEEF, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR), SPICES, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, 2% OR LESS OF ROLLED OATS, PAPRIKA, SALT, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, SUGAR, NATURAL FLAVORS.
|Per 1 cup (247 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||22 g||28|
|Saturated Fat||9 g||45|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10|
|Added Sugars||2 g||4|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- Ready to Eat - Refrigerate After Opening
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature in a heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can in half steamtable pan, cover tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
*Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
|Pack Size||6 x 106 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||72|
|Net Weight||39.68 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
Serve 2 fluid ounces over hot dogs or hamburgers, garnished with grated cheese or diced onions. Combine with Chef-mate Golden Cheese Sauce as a dipping sauce for fries or tortilla chips.
|Serving Size||1 cup (8.8 oz)|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||12|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||8.3|
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.