Chef-mate Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce, 6 lb 10 oz (Pack of 6)
Our Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce is a smooth, mild, and scrumptious canned cheese sauce that boasts one of the highest cheese contents in the industry. Perfect for serving at any restaurant or food service establishment.
- 0 g Trans Fat per serving.
- Crafted with quality ingredients including real cheddar cheese
- No artificial flavors or colors*
- Requires virtually no labor – simply heat and serve.
- Holds for up to 8 hours
- 18-month ambient shelf life
*Added colors from natural sources.
AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), WATER, NONFAT MILK, SOYBEAN OIL, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, 2% OR LESS OF MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, DATEM, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA.
|Per 1/4 cup (62 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||14 g||18|
|Saturated Fat||6 g||30|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||3.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Sugars||< 1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can of Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce to desired temperature in heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce, to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce in half steamtable pan, cover tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave contents of CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
- CHEESE PUMP: Follow manufacturer's instructions on cheese pump or fill canister with water up to mark. Remove label and lid from cheese sauce can. Place can into canister. Place pump over cheese sauce to cover. Heat to desired temperature.
- Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 360
- Ready to Eat - Refrigerate after opening
|Pack Size||6 x 106 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||288|
|Net Weight||39.68 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
- Use 2 fluid ounces of CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce over vegetables, pasta, baked potatoes or hamburgers.
- Use CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce as a base for soups or baked entrees.
- For more serving inspiration, check out our recipe page.
|Serving Size||1/4 cup (2.21 oz.)|
|Meat or Meat Alternate||0.75 oz.|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||48|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||2.1 cans|
What recipes can I make with CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce?
CHEF-MATE products make meal versatility easier than ever. See how you can make your food and beverage offerings even more mouthwatering with ideas that feature CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce and our other easy-to-prep products by viewing our recipe page.
Where can I buy CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce?
CHEF-MATE products are widely accessible via broadline distributors. Talk to your distributor to see if it is available, or click ‘Find a Distributor’ on the product page to find one near you. This CHEF-MATE product is also available through our e-commerce partners, Amazon, Walmart and Food Service Direct.
How long does CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce last?
If stored properly, CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce lasts 540 days. After being opened, any unheated product should be refrigerated in a tightly sealed container.
Does CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce use artificial flavors or colors?
No. This product is made with no artificial flavors or colors (added colors from natural sources)
Do CHEF-MATE products require cooking?
CHEF-MATE products are Cooked Before Canning™ and ready-to-serve straight from the can. However, they are products best served warmed or heated for various applications across your menu. For suggested heating instructions, see the Preparation & Storage tab.
How does CHEF-MATE can its food?
CHEF-MATE uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. CHEF-MATE products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, watch this video.
Can CHEF-MATE products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of CHEF-MATE products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can CHEF-MATE products be prepared?
CHEF-MATE products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.
What is CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce best used for?
Since CHEF-MATE Golden Cheddar Cheese Sauce boasts one of our highest cheese contents, it is great in a variety of applications! We particularly enjoy it mixed in with noodles to make a mild, rich and smooth mac & cheese.