WATER, SOYBEAN OIL, AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, MALTODEXTRIN, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), 2% OR LESS OF CORNSTARCH, SALT, GREEN CHILES (GREEN CHILES, CITRIC ACID), JALAPENO PUREE (JALAPENO PEPPERS, SALT, ACETIC ACID, WATER, CALCIUM CHLORIDE), SODIUM PHOSPHATE, VINEGAR, DATEM, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL FLAVORS, EXTRACTIVES OF TURMERIC, EXTRACTIVES OF PAPRIKA, YEAST EXTRACT, LACTIC ACID.
|Per 1/4 cup (62 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||5 g||6|
|Saturated Fat||1.5 g||8|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||< 5 mg||2|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Protein||< 1 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- READY TO EAT - REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature in a heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can in half steamtable pan, covered tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
- CHEESE PUMP: Follow manufacturer's instructions on cheese pump or fill canister with water up to mark. Remove label and lid from cheese sauce can. Place can into canister. Place pump over cheese sauce to cover. Heat to desired temperature.
*Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
|Pack Size||6 x 106 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||288|
|Net Weight||39.68 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.35 in|
|Case Length||18.25 in|
|Case Cube||0.926 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
Serve over tortilla chips. Prepare traditional nachos or for loaded nachos, add ground beef or pulled chicken, diced tomatoes, onions, jalapeños and sliced black olives. Incorporate into fillings for burritos, enchiladas, and soft tacos. Use as a spicy cheese topper for chilli bowls, hot dogs, or burgers. Blend with whipped potatoes to create a cheddar jalapeño mash.
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.