Onion, yellow, chopped
|Garlic cloves, chopped|
|Ginger, peeled, minced||2 Tbsp.|
Garam masala spice blend
Tomatoes, canned, pureed
Spinach, frozen, thawed, chopped
Minor’s GreenLeaf Basil Pesto Gluten Free
Paneer cheese, cubed
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and cook until the onion is translucent.
- Add the garam masala, cumin seeds, ground turmeric, and cayenne pepper to the onion mixture. Cook until the spices are fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Wrap the thawed spinach in cheesecloth and squeeze out the extra moisture. Add the spinach to the tomato mixture along with the basil pesto and the yogurt. Stir to combine. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
- Fold in the paneer cubes to the spinach mixture. Heat through, and serve.
Serve with pita bread or naan. Brown the paneer cubes in a separate pan before adding to the mixture.
Products used in the recipe
Lobster Risotto (Gluten Free*)
- 0:25 TIME
- 16 portions
Mac 'n' Cheese Tots
- 2:36 TIME
- 30 portions
- 360 calories
Chipotle Marinated Pork Loin, Gluten Free*
- 18 portions
- 311 calories
Chipotle Braised Beef Tamales
- 0:40 TIME
- 10 portions