|Nestlé Toll House Cookie Dough||1 lb|
|Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk||10 fl oz|
|Cream cheese||16 oz|
|Granulated sugar||1 cup|
|All purpose flour||4 Tbsp|
|NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate||1/4 cup|
|Sour cream||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||2 Tbsp|
|Vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|Sprinkle espresso sugar on top|
- Press Tollhouse cookie dough into bottom of spring form cake pan to form the base of the crust.
- Combine evaporated milk, cream cheese, eggs, granulated sugar, flour and NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate into blender and blend on medium until mixture is fully combined and smooth.
- Poor contents of blender into the cake pan on top of the uncooked Tollhouse cookie crust.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 60 minutes.
- While cheesecake is baking combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract and mix well with whisk. Set aside in refrigerator until needed.
- Remove cheesecake from oven after 60 minutes and place in safe area to rest for 2 hours. Center will still be soft and will tighten up as it sits.
- After cheesecake rests top the cheesecake with filling.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- When ready to serve sprinkle top of cheesecake with espresso sugar.
Products used in the recipe
NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate 2-Pack (2 x 30-ounce cartons)
Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk 6 x 97 fluid ounces
Carnation Evaporated Milk is a versatile, shelf-stable dairy product that replaces milk and cream in cooking. With less water than whole milk, this concentrated milk is richer and creamier than whole milk.