|All purpose flour||1 cup|
|Whole wheat flour||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||1/4 cup|
|Kosher salt||1/2 tsp|
|Ground cinnamon||1 tsp|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Canola oil||1/4 cup|
|Cold Brew Chocolate Ganache|
|Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Coffee Creamer||1/2 cup|
|Cold Brew Coffee||1/2 cup|
|Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels||9 oz|
|Unflavored gelatin||3 packages|
|Granulated sugar||1 1/2 cup|
|Light corn syrup||1 cup|
|Kosher salt||1/4 tsp|
|Vanilla extract||1 Tbls|
|Confectioners sugar||2 cup|
|Garnish: Fresh Mint||optional|
Graham Crackers: Use pre-made or make your own with the recipe below!
- Mix flours, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder in a mixing bowl until evenly distributed.
- Combine egg, canola oil, honey and milk into mixing bowl and whisk on low until even.
- Replace whisk attachment with dough hook and slowly add the dry ingredients to the mixture while mixing on medium.
- Once dough has come together take out of bowl and lightly knead for two minutes. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and place in refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once dough is firm place on floured work surface and roll out with rolling pin to desired thickness.
- Cut out desired shapes with cookie cutters and using a toothpick mark designs of choice.
- Brush each graham cracker lightly with milk and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
Marshmallow: Use pre-made or make your own with the recipe below!
- Add gelatin to 1/2 cup cold water and stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- In pot add sugar, corn syrup, salt and 1/2 cup water bring to 240 degrees exactly.
- Place gelatin in mixer with whisk attachment, add sugar syrup slowly while increasing speed to medium high. Mix for 15 min.
- Put mixer to medium low and add vanilla until fully incorporated.
- Dust pan with a lot of powder sugar to prevent sticking. Pour marshmallow mixture into pan and dust powder sugar on top. Let sit overnight uncovered. Once dried, turn over on powder sugars surface and cut to portion.
Cold Brew Chocolate Ganache:
- Place chocolate morsels, Coffee-mate and cold brew in pot and slowly warm until ingredients are melted and have a smooth consistency.
Products used in the recipe
As America's #1 creamer brand, Coffee mate offers an innovative liquid creamer pump concentrate format. Ideal for use in self-serve coffee stations. The Coffee mate pump bottle is available in popular flavors that are cholesterol-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and Kosher dairy.
Donuts with Cold Brew Frosting
Desserts Side Dishes Snacks
Everyday Pumpkin Parfait
- 0:05 TIME
- 8 portions
- 248 calories
- 0:25 TIME
- 24 portions
- 341 calories
- 1:00 TIME
- 20 portions