|Vegetable oil||2 Tbsp.|
Yellow onion, diced ¼’’
|Swiss chard, chopped|
|Minor‘s GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto Gluten Free|
|Lemon juice||2 Tbsp.|
|Chipotles in adobo, chopped with the sauce|
|Eggs, whole, poached||10 each|
|Dill, fresh, chopped||2 Tbsp.|
|Cilantro, fresh, chopped||2 Tbsp.|
|Mint, fresh, chopped||2 Tbsp.|
|Feta cheese, crumbled||1 cup|
- In a sauté pan, heat the oil. Cook the onion and garlic until the onion is translucent. Add the kale and Swiss chard; cook until tender and wilted.
- When the greens are wilted, stir in the cilantro pesto and lemon juice. Add the chicken stock and chipotles in adobo, and stir to combine.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add additional stock as necessary to achieve a sauce-like consistency.
- For each serving, place 6 oz shakshuka mixture in a shallow serving bowl or pan. Make a “divot” in the shakshuka mixture and add a poached egg. Alternately, crack a whole raw egg into the divot, cover, and poach in the sauce mixture until the white is set and the yolk is done to your liking.
- Garnish the shakshuka with the fresh herbs and crumbled feta.
Serve the shakshuka with naan or pita bread.
Products used in the recipe
Skyscraper Pancakes made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Buttermilk Chicken Biscuit with Sausage Gravy
- 0:40 TIME
- 4 portions
- 1675 calories
Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
- 10 portions
- 390 calories
Sonoma Classic Brunch
- 0:25 TIME
- 12 portions
- 189 calories