Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto
- 0:25 TIME
Today’s diners expect plant-based entrées to be just as delicious and satisfying as traditional meat-centric meals. This hearty Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto recipe hits a “10” on the craveability meter. Easily pump up the flavor of pastas, salads, and other plant-forward meals with Minor’s GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto Gluten Free.
Crème Fraiche (1 lb)
Cauliflower, whole (1 lb)
Brussels sprouts, halved (4 oz)
Pomegranate seeds (2 oz)
Corn, fresh, roasted, off the cob (4 oz)
Vegetable broth (12 oz)
1 1/2 cup
- In a small bowl, whisk crème fraiche and Minor’s Chipotle Flavor Concentrate until smooth.
- Cross-cut cauliflower into steaks. Glaze with Minor’s GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto.
- On a grill over medium high flame, add pesto glazed cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Finish in oven at 350°F if need be.
- Add olive oil to sauté pan and sear Brussels sprouts over medium high flame until crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook until tender.
- Mix corn, pomegranate seeds, and Brussels sprouts in a medium bowl.
- Place a schmear of crema on the plate and top with cauliflower steak.
- Fill void areas with corn mixture and serve.
- 0:05 TIME
- 64 portions
- 8 calories
Nachos with Chef-mate ¡Que Bueno! Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 0:06 TIME
- 24 portions
- 491 calories
Roasted Cauliflower Soup
- 0:45 TIME
- 15 portions
- 35 calories
Mac n Cheese Tots
- 2:36 TIME
- 30 portions
- 360 calories