Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 portions
Today’s diners expect plant-based entrées to be just as delicious and satisfying as traditional meat-centric meals. This hearty Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto recipe hits a “10” on the craveability meter. Easily pump up the flavor of pastas, salads, and other plant-forward meals with Minor’s GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto Gluten Free.
Minor’s® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
Cauliflower, whole (1 lb)
Minor’s GreenLeaf™ Cilantro Pesto Sauce
Brussels sprouts, halved
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
Corn, fresh, roasted, off the cob
- In a small bowl, whisk crème fraiche and chipotle flavor concentrate until smooth.
- Cross-cut cauliflower into steaks. Glaze with GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto.
- On a grill over medium high flame, add pesto-glazed cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Finish in oven at 350°F if needed.
- Add olive oil to sauté pan and sear Brussels sprouts over medium high flame until crispy. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender.
- Mix Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, and corn in a medium bowl.
- Pool cilantro crema on the plate and top with cauliflower steak.
- Garnish with corn mixture and serve.
Products used in the recipe
Shrimp and Kale Penne Alfredo, Gluten Free*
- 0:08 TIME
- 1 portions
- 336 calories
Nachos with Savory Red Chile Sauce
- 0:15 TIME
- 48 portions
- 682 calories
Thai Shrimp Kebabs
- 10 portions
Pineapple Chipotle Salsa, Gluten Free*
- 0:05 TIME
- 15 portions