Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto
- 0:25 TIME
Today’s diners expect plant-based entrées to be just as delicious and satisfying as traditional meat-centric meals. This hearty Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto recipe hits a “10” on the craveability meter. Easily pump up the flavor of pastas, salads, and other plant-forward meals with Minor’s GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto Gluten Free.
Cauliflower, whole (1 lb)
Brussels sprouts, halved
Corn, fresh, roasted, off the cob
Vegetable broth (12 oz)
1 1/2 cup
- In a small bowl, whisk crème fraiche and Chipotle Flavor Concentrate until smooth.
- Cross-cut cauliflower into steaks. Glaze with GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto.
- On a grill over medium high flame, add pesto-glazed cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Finish in oven at 350°F if needed.
- Add olive oil to sauté pan and sear Brussels sprouts over medium high flame until crispy. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender.
- Mix Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, and corn in a medium bowl.
- Pool cilantro crema on the plate and top with cauliflower steak.
- Garnish with corn mixture and serve.
Products used in the recipe
Baked Potato Mac and Cheese
- 12 portions
Fresh Scallop Ceviche
- 12:15 TIME
- 6 portions
- 267 calories
Peppercorn Seared Tuna with Noodles
- 0:20 TIME
- 10 portions
- 128 calories
Southwest Sweet Potato Tots
- 10 portions