Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 Portions
Today’s diners expect plant-based entrées to be just as delicious and satisfying as traditional meat-centric meals. This hearty Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto recipe hits a “10” on the craveability meter. Easily pump up the flavor of pastas, salads, and other plant-forward meals with Minor’s GreenLeaf Basil Pesto Gluten Free.
Minor’s® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
Cauliflower, whole (1 lb)
Minor’s GreenLeaf™ Basil Pesto Sauce
Brussels sprouts, halved
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
Corn, fresh, roasted, off the cob
- In a small bowl, whisk crème fraiche and chipotle flavor concentrate until smooth.
- Cross-cut cauliflower into steaks. Glaze with GreenLeaf Basil Pesto.
- On a grill over medium high flame, add pesto-glazed cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Finish in oven at 350°F if needed.
- Add olive oil to sauté pan and sear Brussels sprouts over medium high flame until crispy. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender.
- Mix Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, and corn in a medium bowl.
- Pool basil crema on the plate and top with cauliflower steak.
- Garnish with corn mixture and serve.
Products used in the recipe
Minor's Chipotle Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free 14.4 oz (Pack of 6)
Chicken Salad with Mango & Cashews
- 0:02 TIME
- 10 portions
- 343 calories
- 0:35 TIME
- 71 portions
- 520 calories
Crab and Avocado Soup
- 45 portions
- 105 calories
Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 0:30 TIME
- 22 portions
- 112 calories