Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 portions
Today’s diners expect plant-based entrées to be just as delicious and satisfying as traditional meat-centric meals. This hearty Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto recipe hits a “10” on the craveability meter. Easily pump up the flavor of pastas, salads, and other plant-forward meals with Minor’s GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto Gluten Free.
Minor’s® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
Cauliflower, whole (1 lb)
Minor’s GreenLeaf™ Cilantro Pesto Sauce
Brussels sprouts, halved
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
Corn, fresh, roasted, off the cob
- In a small bowl, whisk crème fraiche and Chipotle Flavor Concentrate until smooth.
- Cross-cut cauliflower into steaks. Glaze with GreenLeaf Cilantro Pesto.
- On a grill over medium high flame, add pesto-glazed cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Finish in oven at 350° F if needed.
- Add olive oil to sauté pan and sear Brussels sprouts over medium high flame until crispy. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender.
- Mix Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, and corn in a medium bowl.
- Pool cilantro crema on the plate and top with cauliflower steak.
- Garnish with corn mixture and serve.
Products used in the recipe
Crab and Avocado Soup
- 45 portions
- 105 calories
Southwest Sweet Potato Tots
- 10 portions
Broccoli Pineapple Slaw
- 0:05 TIME
- 16 portions
- 33 calories
Rustic Flatbread with Roasted Poblano
- 0:20 TIME
- 4 portions
- 248 calories