Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 Portions
Today’s diners expect plant-based entrées to be just as delicious and satisfying as traditional meat-centric meals. This hearty Grilled Cauliflower Steak with Pesto recipe hits a “10” on the craveability meter. Easily pump up the flavor of pastas, salads, and other plant-forward meals with Minor’s GreenLeaf Basil Pesto Gluten Free.
Minor’s® Chipotle Flavor Concentrate
Cauliflower, whole (1 lb)
Minor’s GreenLeaf™ Basil Pesto Sauce
Brussels sprouts, halved
|Salt and pepper||to taste|
Corn, fresh, roasted, off the cob
- In a small bowl, whisk crème fraiche and chipotle flavor concentrate until smooth.
- Cross-cut cauliflower into steaks. Glaze with GreenLeaf Basil Pesto.
- On a grill over medium high flame, add pesto-glazed cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Finish in oven at 350°F if needed.
- Add olive oil to sauté pan and sear Brussels sprouts over medium high flame until crispy. Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook until tender.
- Mix Brussels sprouts, pomegranate seeds, and corn in a medium bowl.
- Pool basil crema on the plate and top with cauliflower steak.
- Garnish with corn mixture and serve.
Products used in the recipe
Minor's Chipotle Flavor Concentrate Gluten Free 14.4 oz (Pack of 6)
Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta
- 0:10 TIME
- 38 portions
- 118 calories
Crispy Calamari with Alfredo Sauce, Gluten Free*
- 0:08 TIME
- 2 portions
- 165 calories
- 0:10 TIME
- 60 portions
Cauli-fredo Neapolitan Style Pizza
- 1:03 TIME
- 4 portions