|Pork chop, bone-in||20 ea|
|Olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Red onion, small diced||1 2/3 cup|
|Apple, sweet, small diced||5 cups|
|Dried cherries, small diced||1 cup|
|Serrano pepper, small diced, seeded||1 cup|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin||3 1/3 cups|
|Lime, juice, fresh||1 cup|
|Water||1 2/3 cups|
|Cilantro, chopped||1/3 cup|
- In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil. Once hot, sweat red onions until translucent.
- Once the red onions are translucent, add the apples to the pan. Once the apples begin to become tender, add dried cherries, and serrano peppers. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add pumpkin and cook until the pumpkin becomes aromatic and a film begins to form on the bottom of the pan.
- Add lime juice, water, and salt, and bring back up to a simmer. Let simmer for 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Fold in the cilantro, then set aside.
- On a hot grill, crisscross grill the pork chops on both sides until done.
- To plate, serve warm chutney on grilled pork chop.
Serve with a hearty starch, such as roasted vegetables, or mashed potatoes.
Products used in the recipe
Chipotle Braised Beef Tamales
- 0:40 TIME
- 10 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Shrimp and Kale Penne Alfredo, Gluten Free*
- 0:08 TIME
- 1 portions
- 336 calories
Beer-Braised Pork Bowl with Arugula-Cilantro Salsa Verde
- 3:20 TIME
- 10 portions
Pumpkin, Prosciutto and Pomegranate Pizza
- 0:55 TIME