|Scallop, raw, large||2 lb|
|Maggi Spicy Seasoning 6 x 400 ml, 2-1/2 tsp.||0.5 fl.oz|
|Olive oil, 4 tbsp.||1.5 fl.oz|
|Ginger, minced, minced, 2 tsp.||2.5 oz|
|Shallot, sliced thinly, 1 each||1.5 oz|
|Lime juice, fresh, 3 tbsp.||1 fl.oz|
|Coconut milk, 3 tbsp.||1 fl.oz|
|Maggi Spicy Seasoning 6 x 400 ml, 2 tsp.||0.5 fl.oz|
|Vinegar, distilled, or Coconut vinegar, 1 tbsp.||0.5 oz|
|Cucumber, sliced thinly, 1 cup||5 oz|
|Red bell pepper, diced or Sweet tri-color mini peppers, sliced, 1/2 cup||2 oz|
|Cilantro, 1/2 cup||0.5 oz|
|Coconut milk, 2 tbsp.||0.5 fl.oz|
- Coat scallops with 2-1/2 tsp. of Spicy Seasoning and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Coat with oil and grill on a very hot grill until just marked on both flat sides, keeping them mostly raw. Cool to room temperature. Cut in half to expose center and yield two grilled flat sides.
- Gently mix in the ginger, shallot, lime juice, 3 tbsp. coconut milk, 2 tsp. of Spicy Seasoning and vinegar into scallops and marinate 5-10 minutes.
- Gently fold in cucumbers, peppers, and cilantro. Taste and adjust seasoning with Spicy Seasoning.
- Arrange scallop mixture on plate with high sides to contain juices. Drizzle with remaining 2 tbsp. of coconut milk.
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||1 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||5 g|
|Sugars, total||1 g|
|Fats, saturated||0 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0 g|
|Vitamin C||8 mg|
|Vitamin D||1 IU|