|Libby’s® 100% Pure Pumpkin||1 cup|
|Onions, red, small dice||1/2 cup|
|Garlic, minced||1 Tbsp|
|Ginger, minced||1 Tbsp|
|Kosher salt||2 tsp|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 cup|
|Maple syrup||1/2 cup|
|Olive oil||1 cup|
|Pistachios, whole, shelled, toasted||1/4 cup|
|Mixed greens||4 cups|
|Ancient grain of choice, cooked||1/4 cup|
|Dried cherries||1/4 cup|
|Blue cheese crumbles||1/4 cup|
- In a small sauté pan, cook pumpkin, onions, garlic, ginger, and salt until pumpkin is fragrant.
- Add sautéed mixture to a blender. Add vinegar and maple syrup.
- Blend and slowly add oil until dressing comes together. Chill for service.
- In a mixing bowl, combine salad ingredients.
- Dress, toss, and serve immediately.