|Dreyer's® Grand Vanilla Ice Cream (Retail)||48 oz|
|Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, prepared||28 oz|
|Candy Toppings||26 oz|
- Slightly thaw ice cream to soften.
- Using a cake spatula, spread ice cream onto half sheet pan in one even layer. Cover with parchment paper and place in freezer 45 minutes.
- Into separate small baking dishes add candy toppings. Set aside.
- Line 20 cookies bottom side facing up on a sheet pan.
- Remove ice cream from freezer. To portion, use a 2 ¾’’ ring mold to cut out 2 oz. portions. Place portions onto cookie bottoms, topping ice cream with remaining cookies.
- Dredge sides of ice cream sliders into desired candy toppings, pressing lightly to coat. Hold in freezer for service.