|Dreyer's® Grand Vanilla Ice Cream (Retail)||48 oz|
|Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, prepared||28 oz|
|Candy Toppings||26 oz|
- Slightly thaw ice cream to soften.
- Using a cake spatula, spread ice cream onto half sheet pan in one even layer. Cover with parchment paper and place in freezer 45 minutes.
- Into separate small baking dishes add candy toppings. Set aside.
- Line 20 cookies bottom side facing up on a sheet pan.
- Remove ice cream from freezer. To portion, use a 2 ¾’’ ring mold to cut out 2 oz. portions. Place portions onto cookie bottoms, topping ice cream with remaining cookies.
- Dredge sides of ice cream sliders into desired candy toppings, pressing lightly to coat. Hold in freezer for service.
Products used in the recipe
Nestlé Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Ganache Tart
Desserts Side Dishes Snacks
Everyday Pumpkin Parfait
- 0:05 TIME
- 8 portions
- 248 calories
Pumpkin Chocolate Brownies
- 0:40 TIME
- 16 portions
- 54 calories
Nestlé Dark Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix Bacon Waffle
- 20 portions