Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie
- 1:20 TIME
- 48 portions
- 200 calories
Nearly 83% of consumers are eating plant-based dishes for better health and nutrition. Make a plant-forward dessert that diners crave with the Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie recipe. But don’t stop there. Use the related recipes below to add powerful nutrition to more plant-based dishes with Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin.
Source: Baum+Whiteman, 2018 Food & Beverage Trend Report, 2017
|Eggs, whole, raw, fresh||3 cups|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin||106 oz|
|Granulated sugar||5-1/4 cups|
|Table salt||3-1/2 tsp|
|Spices, cinnamon, ground||2 tbsp|
|Ginger, dried powdered||1 tbsp|
|Cloves, ground||1.75 tsp|
|Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk 6 x 97 fluid ounces||10-1/2 cups|
|Pie crust, unbaked, (8-9-inch)||8 each|
- Preheat convection oven to 350°F.
- In a 20-quart mixing bowl, combine eggs and Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, until blended.
- Combine sugar, salt and spices. Add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Add Nestlé Carnation Evaporated Milk gradually; mix until smooth.
- Fill each pie shell with about 3-2/3 cups of pumpkin mixture.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes or until set. Cool completely before cutting.
Yields 8, 9-inch pies
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||5 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||33 g|
|Sugars, total||30 g|
|Fats, saturated||3 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||2 g|
|Vitamin C||2 mg|
|Vitamin D||14 IU|
Deli & Bakery
Yogurt Parfait made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Chai Spiced Fondue made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 12 portions
- 1:00 TIME
- 20 portions
Brownie Bites topped with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions