Beef flank steak, 1/4” thin on the bias
|1 1/2 lb|
Scallions, sliced 1/8" thin on the bias
|Minor's Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate||2 1/2 oz|
Onions, white, minced
Radishes, red, sliced 1/8” thin
- Preheat grill over medium-high flame.
- In a stainless steel bowl, toss beef, scallions and Masala Curry Favor Concentrate together until incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Grill quickly on each side to sear the beef and lightly caramelize the sauce. Remove from the grill and allow to rest.
- Grill tortillas until grill marks appear; flip and repeat for the other side.
- In a small bowl, combine onions and cilantro; set aside.
- To build taco, lay down taco shell on a plate, top each taco with about 2 oz of beef, then the onion mixture, and the radishes.
- Serve immediately.
Products used in the recipe
Crafted with tomato, onion and a blend of fully bloomed spices. Minor’s Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate instantly lends global appeal to a wide range of offerings.
Appetizer/Small Plates Salad/Salad Dressings
Tofu Skin Salad
- 0:15 TIME
- 10 portions
- 18 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Soups
Chilled Zucchini Veloute Soup
- 0:30 TIME
- 8 portions
- 31 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Side Dishes
Sweet Chili Vinaigrette
- 0:05 TIME
- 16 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Stuffed Pepper "Elote"
- 1 portions