Onions, white, 1/2-inch diced
Zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Minor’s Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate
|1 1/2 qts|
- In a stockpot over medium flame, add butter. Once the butter has melted, add garlic and onions and sweat until fragrant.
- Add zucchini and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until they begin to stew, about 3 minutes.
- Add Masala Concentrate, vegetable broth, and basil leaves. Simmer to meld flavors.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Products used in the recipe
Crafted with tomato, onion and a blend of fully bloomed spices. Minor’s Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate instantly lends global appeal to a wide range of offerings.
Grilled Mac and Cheese with Tomato Bisque
- 12 portions
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées Soups
- 0:40 TIME
- 21 portions
Pork Pozole, Gluten Free* and Lower Sodium
- 0:37 TIME
- 20 portions
- 77 calories
Beefy French Onion Soup made with Minor's Beef Base
- 13 portions
- 190 calories