Onions, white, 1/2” dice
Zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
Minor's Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate
|1 1/2 qt|
- In a stock pot over medium flame, add butter. Once the butter has melted, add garlic and onions and sweat until fragrant.
- Add zucchini and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until they begin to stew, about 3 minutes.
- Add Masala Concentrate, vegetable broth and basil leaves.
- In batches, transfer soup to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Season to taste.
Products used in the recipe
Crafted with tomato, onion and a blend of fully bloomed spices. Minor’s Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate instantly lends global appeal to a wide range of offerings.
Thai Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- 0:30 TIME
- 8 portions
Egg Drop Soup Sichuan Style
- 0:18 TIME
- 13 portions
- 33 calories
Grilled Mac and Cheese with Tomato Bisque
- 12 portions
Classic Minestrone Soup
- 0:40 TIME
- 20 portions
- 90 calories