Masala Roasted Tomato and Zucchini Soup
Turn ever-popular tomato-basil soup into a signature with the addition of distinctive Indian flavors, plus thin-sliced zucchini.
- 0:40 TIME
- 10 Portions
Onions, white, 1/2-inch diced
Zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
Minor’s Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate
|1 1/2 qts|
- In a stockpot over medium flame, add butter. Once the butter has melted, add garlic and onions and sweat until fragrant.
- Add zucchini and continue to cook for 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook until they begin to stew, about 3 minutes.
- Add Masala Concentrate, vegetable broth, and basil leaves. Simmer to meld flavors.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Products used in the recipe
Crafted with tomato, onion and a blend of fully bloomed spices. Minor’s Masala Curry Flavor Concentrate instantly lends global appeal to a wide range of offerings.
Curried Carrot & Coconut Milk Soup
- 0:55 TIME
- 6 portions
Cheddar Cheese Beer Soup
- 0:30 TIME
- 28 portions
Tomatillo, Cucumber, and Honeydew Gazpacho with Crab Salad
- 0:20 TIME
- 10 portions
White Bean and Kale Soup
- 0:45 TIME
- 21 portions