Nestlé Abuelita Atole
Delight your customers with this indulgent variation on the classic Mexican recipe made with real Nestlé cocoa, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon. For a dairy free option make it with almond, oat or soy milk.
- 0:05 TIME
- 4 Portions
Sweetened Condensed Milk
Nestlé® Abuelita Powdered Beverage Mix
Cornstarch (plus water as needed)
Whipped cream, chocolate shavings, dash of cinnamon for garnish
- Combine water, Evaporated Milk, and Sweetened Condensed Milk in a saucepan. Heat to near boil.
- Whisk in Nestlé Abuelita Powdered Beverage Mix. Stir until smooth and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, combine cornstarch with a little bit of water to create a slurry.
- Remove saucepan from heat, and add slurry - whisking until well combined, thickened, and cooked thoroughly.
- Pour into a mug and serve.