Waffle mix, prepared
|7 1/2 cups|
Bacon, precooked, crumbled
Mini chocolate morsels, divided
|1 1/2 cup|
|Heavy cream||1 1/2 cup|
Nescafé Taster's Choice Instant Coffee, prepared
|6 1/2 Tbsp|
- Combine waffle mix, crumbled bacon, cocoa mix, and 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips in small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a small bowl, using a wire whisk, whip 1 cup heavy cream until it reaches stiff peaks. Fold in Coffee-mate concentrate. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine coffee, remaining 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips and remaining 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Whisk on low heat until sauce is thick and warm.
Serve waffle with fresh berries or banana slices.
For one serving (2 waffles):
- Using a waffle iron, spray with non-stick spray, and pour 3/4 cup (175.5g) of waffle batter to make 2 waffles. When done, cover waffles to keep warm and set aside.
- To assemble waffle: Top with 1 Tbsp. of Coffee-mate whipped cream, bacon bits, and drizze with 1 Tbsp. of coffee chocolate syrup.
Products used in the recipe
Coffee mate French Vanilla Liquid Creamer Concentrate Pump Bottle (2 x 1.5 L)
As America's #1 creamer brand, Coffee mate offers an innovative liquid creamer concentrate format. The creamer pump is ideal for use in self-serve coffee stations for smooth operation. The Coffee mate pump bottle is available in popular flavors that are cholesterol-free, gluten-free, lactose-free, and Kosher dairy.
NESCAFÉ Taster's Choice House Blend Bulk Instant Coffee (12x 8-oz pouches)
Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels Mini Size Bulk 25 pounds 5000 count
America's favorite chocolate chips for over 70 years — classic, delicious, and versatile.
Skyscraper Pancakes made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Lumberjack Biscuits and Gravy
- 1:00 TIME
- 35 portions
- 672 calories
Sonoma Classic Brunch
- 0:25 TIME
- 12 portions
- 189 calories
Southwest Breakfast Burrito
- 0:35 TIME
- 10 portions