Sugar dough shell, premade
|1 1/4 cups|
Heavy cream, hot
|3 3/4 cups|
Dark chocolate morsels
|7 1/2 cups|
- Spray a 6" tart shell mold.
- Roll out crust to about a 1/4" thickness, then fill tart shell molds. Trim excess dough. Freeze dough for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cover shells with aluminum foil, then bake for 10 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool before filling.
- To make filling, in a food processor, chop up dark chocolate morsels. Pour hot cream and Nestlé Dark Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix into the processor. Blend completely.
- Add butter and blend completely.
- Pour or pipe filling into each chilled tart shell.
- Garnish with desired toppings.
- Serve chilled.