|Sour Cream and Chive Potato Pancake|
|Hash browns, thawed, squeezed dry, prepared, 9 cups||64 oz|
|Bread Crumbs, Panko, 2 cups||6 oz|
|Sour cream, 2 cups||20 oz|
|Chives, fresh, chopped, 4 tbsp.||16 g|
|Apple, fresh, 1/4" sliced, 1-1/2 cups||16 oz|
|Cinnamon sugar, 2-1/2 tbsp.||1 oz|
|Butter, 3-1/2 tbsp.||3.25 oz|
|Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy 6 x 105 ounces, warmed, 5 cups||40 oz|
|Chives, fresh, chopped||1.25 tsp|
- To make potato pancakes, fold the bread crumbs, beaten egg, sour cream and chives with the hash browns.
- Portion cakes into 2.5 oz. scoops. Flatten into pancake shape and freeze.
- To prepare pancakes, deep fry frozen pancakes until crispy and golden brown, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- To prepare fried apples, toss the apples in the cinnamon sugar mix. In a medium sauté pan, melt butter. Add apples and cook for 10 minutes until apples are tender and heated through.
- To assemble, alternate 4 potatoes pancakes with 1 oz. of prepared Country Sausage Gravy. Start first with the pancake and end with the Gravy on top.
- Finish plate with 2 oz. of fried apples on top. Garnish with chives.
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||57 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||80 g|
|Sugars, total||7 g|
|Fats, saturated||17 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||9 g|
|Vitamin C||7 mg|
|Vitamin D||11 IU|
Products used in the recipe
Cheddar, Chive, and Chicken Waffles
- 0:40 TIME
- 4 portions
- 368 calories
- 0:16 TIME
- 4 portions
- 1011 calories
Spinach Walnut Pesto Schmear
- 0:10 TIME
- 10 portions
- 685 calories
Savory Loaded French Toast
- 0:20 TIME
- 11 portions
- 1004 calories