|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin 6 x 3 kg||4 oz|
|Brown sugar||2 oz|
|Eggs, whole, raw, fresh, 1 egg||1.5 oz|
|Egg white||2 oz|
|Vegetable oil||1 fl.oz|
|All purpose flour||5 oz|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1 tsp|
|Cinnamon, ground||0.5 tsp|
|Allspice, ground||0.5 tsp|
|Nutmeg, ground||0.25 tsp|
|Table salt||0.25 tsp|
|Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Morsels Mini||2 oz|
- Preheat conventional oven to 350° F. Spray 9-inch-square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, brown sugar, egg, egg whites and oil in large mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder, cocoa, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. Beat on low speed until batter is smooth.
- Stir in Mini Semi Sweet Morsels.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares.
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||0 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||11 g|
|Sugars, total||4 g|
|Fats, saturated||0 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||0 g|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||2 IU|
Products used in the recipe
Brownie Bites topped with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 10 portions
Cold Brew Smores
Skyscraper Pancakes made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 12 portions
Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- 0:20 TIME
- 10 portions