|Ricotta cheese, fresh, pressed overnight||2 1/4 cups|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, pressed overnight||1 1/4 cup|
|'00' Flour||3 Tbsp|
|Parmesan cheese, grated||1/4 cup|
|Pecorino-Romano, grated||1/4 cup|
|Egg yolk||1 ea|
|Kosher salt||2 tsp|
|Hazelnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped||2 Tbsp|
|Herb oil||1 tsp|
- In a medium bowl, add ricotta, pumpkin, flour, parmesan, Pecorino-Romano, egg yolk, salt, and nutmeg. Fold gently until well combined. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- While the dough rests, add salt and water to a medium sauce pot and bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Scoop and measure dough into ¾ oz pieces, roll gently, and place on a lightly floured half sheet pan.
- Carefully drop cheese balls into the hot water pot and cook until they float. With a slotted spoon, remove gnudi and transfer to a baking dish.
- Garnish with hazelnuts and herb oil.
Products used in the recipe
- 1 portions
- 467 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Chorizo Skillet Taquitos
- 0:30 TIME
- 10 portions
Tuscan Shrimp Special Macaroni and Cheese
- 1:30 TIME
- 24 portions
- 221 calories
Chipotle Beef Tacos
- 0:20 TIME
- 128 portions
- 136 calories