|All purpose flour||15 oz|
|Pumpkin pie spice||0.25 oz|
|Baking soda||2 tsp|
|Table salt||1.5 tsp|
|Granulated sugar||27 oz|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin 6 x 3 kg||15 oz|
|Eggs, whole, raw, fresh, 4 eggs||6 oz|
|Vegetable oil||4 oz|
|Water, tap, drinking||4 oz|
- Preheat conventional oven to 350° F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin, eggs, oil and water in large mixing bowl; beat until just blended.
- Add flour mix to pumpkin mix; stir until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
For 72 mini muffins prepare as above; filling 3/4 full. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes.
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||5 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||38 g|
|Sugars, total||26 g|
|Fats, saturated||1 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||1 g|
|Vitamin C||0 mg|
|Vitamin D||5 IU|