|Butter, unsalted||1 1/2 Tbsp|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tbsp|
|Milk, whole||1 cup|
|Nutmeg, ground||1/8 tsp|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin||5 Tbsp|
|Sour cream||1 Tbsp|
|Prosciutto, shaved thin||2 Tbsp|
|Garlic, shaved thin and fried||1 Tbsp|
|Mozzarella cheese, shredded||2/3 cup|
|Pomegranate seeds||3 Tbsp|
|Parsley, washed and picked||1/8 cup|
|Vinegar, white balsamic||1 tsp|
|Oil, extra virgin olive||1/2 Tbsp|
|Pizza dough ball, prepared||1 ea|
- In a medium sauce pan over medium flame, melt butter and add flour. Stir using a wooden spoon.
- Temper hot milk into the pan slowly and stirring. Bring liquid to a simmer and whisk to remove clumps of roux.
- Cook milk mixture until thick and no flour-y taste or texture, about 15 minutes. Remove mixture from the stovetop and add nutmeg, pumpkin, sour cream, and salt. Chill sauce in refrigerator until ready for use.
- On a heavily flowered surface, roll out dough ball. Add 2 oz of sauce and spread evenly on top of the dough.
- Spread cheese evenly, then top with garlic. Bake in a 400°F oven until cooked through. Once finished, remove from the oven and allow pizza to rest.
- Garnish pizza with parsley tossed in vinegar and olive oil.
Products used in the recipe
Smoky Beef and Bacon Burger
- 3 portions
- 398 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées Side Dishes
Thai Lettuce Cups
- 0:15 TIME
- 12 portions
- 344 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Chicken Enchiladas with Green Sauce
- 1:03 TIME
- 10 portions
- 232 calories
Farmers Beef Stew, Gluten Free*
- 10 portions
- 275 calories