|Chicken stock||2 qt|
|Olive oil||2 Tbsp|
|Garlic, minced||2 Tbsp|
|Shallot, minced||4 Tbsp|
|Arborio rice||1 pt|
|White wine||1/2 cup|
|Sage, chiffonade||1 Tbsp|
|Parmesan cheese, grated||1/4 cup|
|Libby's 100% Pure Pumpkin||1 cup|
- Heat the chicken stock in a small sauce pan until almost simmering.
- In a small rondeau, heat oil and sauté garlic and shallots until garlic is toasted.
- Add rice and stir until all of the grains are coated with oil.
- Add chicken stock, a ladle at a time, allowing rice to absorb the hot liquid each time.
- After a ladle or two of chicken stock, add white wine and allow rice to absorb.
- Continue cooking, adding stock, ladle by ladle, until rice is tender and the risotto flows like lava.
- Remove risotto from heat and fold in sage, parmesan cheese and pumpkin. Serve immediately or chill and roll into arancini.
Products used in the recipe
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées
Ancho Shrimp, Gluten Free*
- 9 portions
- 503 calories
Entrées Salad/Salad Dressings
Harvest Salad with Pumpkin Vinaigrette
- 0:05 TIME
- 2 portions
Entrées Side Dishes
Wild Mushroom and White Cheddar Pasta
- 0:25 TIME
- 10 portions
Cheesy Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- 16 portions
- 715 calories