Salt and pepper
Chef-mate Country Sausage Gravy
|2 1/2 pt|
Flour tortillas, large
Potatoes, large dice, fried
1 1/4 pt
Pico de gallo, prepared
- In a large nonstick pan, sauté onions and peppers over medium heat, and cook until caramelized and tender, about 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper and hold warm.
- Heat sausage gravy in a pot over medium low heat, stirring frequently. Hold warm.
- For each burrito, sear flour tortilla in a pan until golden brown and top evenly with eggs, potatoes, and vegetables.
- Close filled tortilla and flip to seal until it is golden brown.
- Pour gravy over burrito and garnish with parsley.
- Serve burrito warm with fresh pico de gallo and guacamole.
Add shredded cheese to the egg and vegetable mixture.
Products used in the recipe
Nestlé Dark Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix Bacon Waffle
- 20 portions
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 0:05 TIME
- 6 portions
- 159 calories
Eggs Benedict made with Chef-mate Corned Beef Hash
- 0:15 TIME
- 5 portions
- 830 calories
Sonoma Classic Brunch
- 0:25 TIME
- 12 portions
- 189 calories