|Tuna steak, diced||2 oz|
|Chives, fresh, 1/2 tsp, chopped||1 g|
|Maggi Spicy Seasoning 6 x 400 ml||0.5 tsp|
|Oil, grapeseed, 1/4 tsp||2 g|
|Avocados, 1/4 each||2 oz|
|Lime juice, fresh, 1/2 tsp||2.5 g|
|Shallot, 1/2 tsp, diced, dredged in seasoned flour, fried||2 g|
- Toss diced tuna with chives, Maggi Spicy Seasoning, and oil. Season to taste.
- Dice avocado just before service. Drizzle and gently toss with lime juice.
- Place a ring mold on a plate. Place avocado in the ring mold. Pat it down gently with the bottom of a spoon to create a flat surface. Top avocado with diced tuna. Gently pat tuna to create a flat surface, so when the ring mold is removed the tartare remains in a cylindrical shape.
- Remove ring mold and top the tartare with crispy shallots.
- Garnish with micro greens and brunoise of radish. Additional sauce may be drizzled on the plate.
Garnish with micro greens and brunoise of radish. Additional sauce may be drizzled on the plate. To create a less spicy version of this dish use Maggi Seasoning.
Average nutritional values per portion
|Fats, total||10 g|
|Carbohydrate, total||6 g|
|Sugars, total||1 g|
|Fats, saturated||1 g|
|Fiber, total dietary||4 g|
|Vitamin C||7 mg|
|Vitamin D||0 IU|
Products used in the recipe
Unique Sichuan pepper heat with deep umami flavor.
Appetizer/Small Plates Soups
Easy Stuffed Pepper Soup
Appetizer/Small Plates Snacks
Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 0:02 TIME
- 35 portions
- 5 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées Side Dishes Soups
Roasted Red Pepper Bisque
- 0:40 TIME
- 16 portions
- 123 calories
Appetizer/Small Plates Entrées Snacks
Broccoli Pineapple Slaw
- 0:05 TIME
- 16 portions
- 33 calories