|Rice noodles, vermicelli||12 oz|
Onion, yellow, chopped
Ginger, peeled, minced
|1 1/2 lb|
|Minor's Stir Fry Sauce|
Minor’s GreenLeaf Basil Pesto Gluten Free
|Lettuce, Bibb, leaves||20 each|
- Cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
- Whisk together the coconut milk, fish sauce, brown sugar, lime juice, and shallot. Toss cooked noodles in coconut milk mixture and chill.
- In a medium sauté pan, heat up oil. Add onion, garlic, and ginger; sauté until fragrant.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned. Stir in the stir fry sauce and basil pesto.
- To assemble lettuce wraps, top each piece of Bibb lettuce with ¼ cup of the rice noodle mixture and 2 tablespoons of the beef mixture.
Garnish with toasted cashews, thinly sliced cucumbers, mint or basil leaves, pickled Fresno chiles, and a drizzle of honey.
Products used in the recipe
Minor’s GreenLeaf Basil Pesto Gluten Free (3x1.6-pound packs)
Chai Spiced Fondue made with Nestlé Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie Spread
- 12 portions
Shrimp and Cheese Grits, Gluten Free*
- 0:30 TIME
- 30 portions
- 165 calories
Sesame Ginger Cucumber Salad
- 0:15 TIME
- 3 portions
- 23 calories