Optimize Menus, Maximize Sales
Operators are downsizing menus and transitioning to simpler operating models in order to make them more profitable and efficient in the post-pandemic era.
A smaller menu means that every single item needs to work harder. A streamlined, multitasking selection of offerings allows individual items to perform double- and even triple-duty. The strategy also leverages such sales-building categories as “left side of the menu” add-ons and beverages, new dayparts, and retail opportunities.
In this special report, we examine the ways in which operators can:
- Optimize menus to maximize profitability
- Create versatile, mix-and-match menu items that build more sales
- Introduce more add-ons such as beverages and desserts
- Address consumer interest in health and wellness
- Take advantage of profitable new daypart opportunities
- Get innovative with retail, meal kits, mail order, and other sales venues
Fill out the form below to receive the Menu Optimization Trend Report 2021.