Chef-mate ¡Que Bueno! Nacho Cheese Sauce, 6 lb 10 oz (Pack of 6)
A thick creamy, medium-heat sauce that delivers the big flavor of cheddar cheese, and the zesty spark of premium green chilies and jalapenos, with homestyle bits of sweet ripe tomatoes, peppers and spice.
- Requires virtually no labor – simply heat and serve.
- Crafted with the finest ingredients, our products deliver the superior quality that allows them to hold for up to 8 hours.
- Our cooked before canning process allows us to use a high percentage of cheese with no scorching.
- ¡Que Bueno! has always been trusted for its quality and value, which is why it continues to be the #1 name in cheese sauce.
- 0 g Trans Fat per serving.
- Made with real cheddar cheese with no artificial flavors.
WATER, AGED CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), SOYBEAN OIL, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), MODIFIED CORN STARCH, 2% OR LESS OF GREEN CHILES (GREEN CHILES, CITRIC ACID), JALAPENO PEPPERS (JALAPENO PEPPERS, SALT, ACETIC ACID), CORN STARCH, SODIUM PHOSPHATE, SALT, DATEM, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, TURMERIC OLEORESIN (COLOR), PAPRIKA OLEORESIN (COLOR). CONTAINS: MILK INGREDIENTS.
|Per 1/4 cup (62 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||8 g||10|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g||13|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature in heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can in half steamtable pan, cover tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
- CHEESE PUMP: Follow manufacturer's instructions on cheese pump or fill canister with water up to mark. Remove label and lid from cheese sauce can. Place can into canister. Place pump over cheese sauce to cover. Heat to desired temperature.
*Store remaining unheated portions in tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
- Ready to Eat - Refrigerate after Opening
|Pack Size||6 x 106 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||288|
|Net Weight||39.7 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.35 in|
|Case Length||18.25 in|
|Case Cube||0.926 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
Serve over tortilla chips. Prepare traditional nachos or for loaded nachos, add ground beef or pulled chicken, diced tomatoes, onions, jalapeños and sliced black olives. Pour over grilled chicken as a zesty cheese sauce. Incorporate into fillings for burritos, enchiladas, and soft tacos. Use as a spicy Philly cheese steak sandwich topping.
|Serving Size||1/4 Cup (2.22 oz)|
|Meat or Meat Alternate||0.25 oz|
|Purchase Unit||6x6.62 lb (3 kg)|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||48|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||2.1 cans|
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.