Chef-mate Corned Beef Hash, 6 lb 11 oz (Pack of 6)
CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash is a delicious blend of the finest ingredients: premium quality corned beef, potatoes, onions and seasonings.
It’s full-flavored, fulfilling, savory and substantial, and is seasoned to perfection. CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash is ready to griddle or sauté and is exactly what great corned beef hash should be. Perfect for serving at any restaurant or food service establishment.
- Minimal labor - no mixing or thawing
- Shelf stable
- Convenient storage and preparation to reduce cost and increase profit
- Cooked Before Canning proprietary formulation.
- Superior steam table holding time of 8 hours.
- 4 grams of Fiber
- 18 grams of Protein per serving
- No Artificial Flavors
Chef-mate How to Video – Corned Beef Hash
BEEF AND COOKED CORNED BEEF (BEEF, WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SODIUM NITRITE), REHYDRATED POTATOES, POTATOES, WATER, 2% OR LESS OF SALT, SUGAR, DRIED ONIONS, ASCORBIC ACID, GUM ARABIC, NATURAL FLAVOR, SODIUM NITRITE, SULFITING AGENTS.
|Per 1 cup (247 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||35 g||45|
|Saturated Fat||15 g||75|
|Trans Fat||1.5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||10|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||2 g|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- STOVETOP/GRIDDLE: Heat contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash in heavy skillet or directly on griddle, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash, stirring frequently until reaching desired temperature.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can of CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash in half steamtable pan, covered tightly with plastic wrap. Steam in pressure or convection steamer 15-20 minutes until center of product is at desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave contents of CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash in microwave-safe container, covered with plastic wrap and vented. Stir once during heating. Heat until center of product is at desired temperature. Note: Microwave ovens vary, adjust time accordingly.
- 600-700 WATT OVEN: Heat 1 cup for 2 1/2 - 3 minutes; Heat 1 quart for 6 - 7 minutes.
- 1000 WATT OVEN: Heat 1 cup for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes; Heat 1 quart for 5 - 6 minutes.
|Pack Size||6 x 107 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||72|
|Net Weight||40 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45.4 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
- Heat 4 fluid ounces of CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash on a stove or grilled until lightly browned. Serve alone in a bowl, with toast, or topped with fried eggs.
- For more serving inspiration, check out our recipe page.
|Serving Size||1 cup (8.92 oz.)|
|Meat or Meat Alternate||2.5 oz.|
|Vegetable or Fruit||0.75 cup|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||12|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||8.3 cans|
What recipes can I make with CHEF-MATE® Corned Beef Hash?
CHEF-MATE products make meal versatility easier than ever. See how you can make your food and beverage offerings even more mouthwatering with ideas that feature CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash and our other easy-to-prep products by viewing our recipe page.
Where can I buy CHEF-MATE® Corned Beef Hash?
CHEF-MATE products are widely accessible via broadline distributors. Talk to your distributor to see if it is available or click ‘Find a Distributor’ on the product page to find one near you. This CHEF-MATE product is also available through our e-commerce partners, Amazon and Food Service Direct.
How long does CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash last?
If stored properly, CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash lasts 540 days. After being opened, any unheated product should be refrigerated in a tightly sealed container.
Does CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash use artificial flavors?
No. This product is made with no artificial flavors.
Do CHEF-MATE products require cooking?
CHEF-MATE products are Cooked Before Canning™ and ready-to-serve straight from the can. However, they are products best served warmed or heated for various applications across your menu. For suggested heating instructions, see the Preparation & Storage tab.
How does CHEF-MATE can its food?
CHEF-MATE uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. CHEF-MATE products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, watch this video.
Can CHEF-MATE products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of CHEF-MATE products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can CHEF-MATE products be prepared?
CHEF-MATE products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.
What are the main ingredients in CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash?
CHEF-MATE Corned Beef Hash is made with a delicious blend of top-tier ingredients you’d expect to see in a great corned beef hash; corned beef, potatoes and onions all seasoned to perfection.