Chef-mate Hot Dog Chili Sauce with Meat, 6 lb 12 oz (Pack of 6)
Freshly cooked meat blend and cooked beans combined in a mild chili flavored sauce. Perfect for hot dogs, burgers, or nachos.
An all-American favorite. Hearty meat and beans in a mild chili flavored sauce simmered to a thickness that won't soak buns, for less waste and great eating satisfaction.
- Ready to eat
- Shelf stable
- Convenient storage and preparation to reduce cost and increase profit
- Superior steam table holding time of 8 hours
Chef-mate How to Video - Hot Dog Chili Sauce with Meat
WATER, BEANS, BEEF AND PORK, TOMATO PUREE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), BLEACHED ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, DRIED ONIONS, SPICES, 2% OR LESS OF SALT, PAPRIKA, SUGAR, TEXTURED VEGETABLE PROTEIN (SOY FLOUR, CARAMEL COLOR), NATURAL FLAVORS.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY.
|Per 1/4 cup (62 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||2 g||3|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Cholesterol||< 5 mg||2|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3|
|Sugars||< 1 g|
|Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- READY TO EAT - REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
- STOVETOP: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature in heavy saucepan, stirring frequently, over medium heat.
- STEAM JACKETED KETTLE: Heat contents of #10 can to desired temperature, stirring frequently.
- PRESSURE OR CONVECTION STEAMER: Place contents of #10 can in half steamtable pan, covered tightly. Steam in pressure or convection steamer to desired temperature.
- MICROWAVE OVEN: Microwave in microwave-safe container to desired temperature, cover and vent. Stir once during heating.
*Store remaining unheated portions in tightly seasled plastic container and refrigerate.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 540
|Pack Size||6 x 108 oz|
|Pack Yield||96 fl oz|
|Case Yield||576 fl oz|
|Servings Per Case||294|
|Net Weight||40.5 lbs|
|Gross Weight||45.8 lbs|
|Case Height||7.1 in|
|Case Width||12.5 in|
|Case Length||18.5 in|
|Case Cube||0.95 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||8|
|Layers Per Pallet||7|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||56|
2 fluid ounces over hot dogs, hamburgers, garnished with grated cheese or diced onions. Combine with Chef-mate Golden Cheese Sauce as a dipping sauce for fries or tortilla chips.
|Serving Size||1/4 Cup (2.22 oz)|
|Purchase Unit||#10 can|
|Servings Per Purchase Unit||48|
|Purchase Units Per 100 Servings||2.1 can|
How does Chef-mate can its food?
Chef-mate uses its proprietary Cooked Before Canning (CBC) method. Most bulk canned food is cooked during the canning process, which often overcooks food near the edges and creates a metallic taste. Chef-mate products are Cooked Before Canning to ensure quality taste, color, and texture in every can. To learn more, WATCH THIS VIDEO.
Can Chef-mate products be frozen after the can is opened?
No. Store remaining unheated portions of Chef-mate products in a tightly sealed plastic container and refrigerate.
How can Chef-mate products be prepared?
Chef-mate products can be prepared on a stovetop, a steam jacketed kettle, pressure or convection steamer, or a microwave oven. See the "Preparation & Storage" tab for complete details.