DELIGHT CUSTOMERS WITH COLD BREW COFFEE
COLD BREW CURIOSITIES: FANTASTIC RECIPES FOR YOUR MENU
Expand your coffee program and attract more customers by adding cold brew coffee to smoothies, specialty coffee drinks, and even culinary recipes. Here are some recipe ideas to inspire you.
CURIOUS? TASTE IT FOR FREE!*
The Cold brew coffee segment continues to grow, with +104% projected growth on menus by 2022. Much of the growth is driven by younger consumers, especially Millennials and Gen Z. Meet this increasing demand with cold brew coffee, which delivers a rich coffee flavor without the bitterness and acidity of hot brewed coffee.
*Open to Foodservice Operators in the 50 US & DC, 18+ (19+ in AL/NE). While supplies last or 12/31/2019. Subject to Terms: coldbrewcurious.com. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: NESTLÉ USA, Inc.
WHERE TO BUY NESCAFÉ COLD BREW COFFEE
To order, contact your distributor representative. Or, call 1-800-288-8682 to find a distributor.
PREMIUM. PROFITABLE. PRACTICAL.
Cold brew coffee commands higher price points and margins to the consumer vs. traditional iced coffee
Prices are estimated and based on a 16oz size, actual prices may vary.
NESCAFÉ COLD BREW COFFEE CONCENTRATE
Traditional cold brew coffee requires specialized equipment and lots of time. We make it easy with a simple, sustainable, and scalable solution to add value and profit to your menu.
EXPERTLY CRAFTED. SIMPLY MADE.
- Leave the brewing to NESCAFÉ, just add water and pour over ice—easy and simple for your staff.
- Simply made from carefully roasted coffee beans and water. No additives or preservatives.
- We coarsely grind a unique blend of roasted beans and expertly steep them for more than 10 hours, then carefully remove the grounds and double filter the coffee.
- Our coffee beans are grown respectfully. This means we’re helping protect the future of coffee for those who enjoy drinking it, growing it—and selling it. Click here to learn more about NESCAFÉ Grown Respectfully.
- Smooth, delicious, in-cup flavor with sweet, chocolaty notes and no acidity or bitterness.
- Frozen to maintain flavor and aroma, so you can thaw as needed and never risk running out.
- Available in two different case sizes, for national distribution across the U.S.
Our 2-pack size offers flexibility for independent, smaller operators in the Fast Casual, QSR and FSR channels looking for lower out of pocket expense, and to use cold brew coffee as an ingredient in food and beverage applications as well as a stand-alone beverage.
Ideal for operators who want to sell cold brew coffee as a beverage as well as those focused on the best possible price per ounce. Our 12-pack size is perfect for large-scale operators, including College & University, Fast Casual, QSR and FSR.
COLD BREW CURIOUS?
Cold brew coffee is one of the fastest growing beverage trends in foodservice. Here’s everything you need to know about this new megatrend.
GET STARTED TODAY WITH A FREE SAMPLE OF NESCAFÉ COLD BREW COFFEE CONCENTRATE
Try NESCAFÉ Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate for your operation.
The information provided is based on a general industry overview and is not specific to your business operation. Each operation is unique and business decisions should be made after consultation with appropriate experts.
*Receive a free sample of NESCAFÉ® Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate (one 30 oz carton). Limit one (1) sample per Operator/address. Open to Foodservice Operators in the 50 U.S. & DC, 18 years or older (or 19 for residents of AL and NE). To request your sample, visit www.coldbrewcurious.com or call 1-800-288-8682 by 11:59:59pm ET on 12/31/19. Offer valid while supplies last or no later than 12/31/19, whichever comes first. Submission without proper address will be void. Please allow 2-4 weeks for sample delivery. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: Nestlé USA, Inc. 1812 N. Moore St., Arlington, VA 22209.
Sources: Datassential SNAP™ MenuTrends, March 2019; Datassential 2019 BUZZ Report