Minor’s Zesty Orange Sauce, 5 lb 6 oz (Pack of 4)
A traditional sauce with the sweet tang of citrus complemented by garlic, soy, toasted sesame and ginger.
- Perfect for glazing chicken or seafood. Delicious on noodles and lettuce wraps and ideal as a dipping sauce
- Easy to store and pour in an ambient jug format
- Ready to eat without the added step of cooking to achieve food safety and ready to use without any reconstitution.
- Brush on poultry, seafood or vegetables, or use as a dipping sauce, marinade or dressing. It's perfect for customizing your favorite dishes.
SUGAR, WATER, SOY SAUCE (WATER, SOYBEANS, WHEAT, SALT), WHITE DISTILLED VINEGAR, MODIFIED CORNSTARCH, 2% OR LESS OF GARLIC, TOASTED SESAME OIL, ORANGE JUICE CONCENTRATE, GINGER, XANTHAN GUM, CANOLA OIL, SALT, EXTRACTIVES OF ANNATTO, SPICE.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SOY, SESAME
|Per 2 tbsp (38 g)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Added Sugars||17 g||34|
% daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
Ready to use. Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
- Storage Temperature: Cool, dry place
- Shelf Life in Days: 360
- Refrigerate After Opening
|Pack Size||4x0.5 gallon|
|Pack Yield||64 fl oz|
|Case Yield||256 fl.oz (2 gallon)|
|Servings Per Case||256|
|Net Weight||21.52 lbs|
|Gross Weight||23.5 lbs|
|Case Height||9.6 in|
|Case Width||8.6 in|
|Case Length||10.95 in|
|Case Cube||0.523 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||18|
|Layers Per Pallet||4|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||72|
Perfect for glazing chicken or seafood. Delicious on noodles and lettuce wraps and ideal as a dipping sauce.
Are Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces gluten free?
No. Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces contain wheat ingredients. See the "Nutritional Value" tab for a complete list of ingredients and allergens.
Can Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces be frozen?
Store Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.
What is the shelf life of Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces?
Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces have a shelf life of 360 days.
Do Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces need to be reconstituted?
No. Minor's sauces are ready-to-use and do not need to be reconstituted.
Do Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces need to be refrigerated?
Store unopened jugs of Minor's Ready-to-Use Sauces in a cool, dry place. Refrigerate after opening.