Nescafé Whole Bean Espresso 6 x 2.2 lb Bags
Nescafé Whole Bean Espresso is a medium roast 100% Arabica coffee bean with low acidity and fruity notes. These whole roasted coffee beans are sourced from the southern region of Minas Gerais in Brazil. Nescafé Whole Bean Espresso is available for use in any bean to cup beverage machine including the Nescafé Krea Necta bean to cup equipment. Come, have a coffee with us! It all starts with a Nescafé..
- Nescafé Whole Bean Espresso is a medium roast 100% Arabica coffee bean with low acidity and fruity notes
- 100% Arabica whole roasted coffee beans come from the southern region of Minas Gerais in Brazil
- Recommended for use in the Nescafé Krea Necta bean to cup specialty hot beverage equipment, but can be used in any specialty beverage machine
- As part of the Nescafé Krea Necta menu, can be used to make a variety of specialty hot beverages including café lattes and espressos
- Nescafé Whole Bean Espresso is a gluten free product by nature
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT COFFEE
ROASTED COFFEE BEANS.
Gluten free product by nature
Serving Suggestion: 1.5 oz espresso shot alone or in specialty beverage
Customers brew to order a variety of espresso-based specialty hot beverages including lattes and cappuccinos
Store beans in an airtight, opaque container at room temperature and use within a week of opening. Total shelf life, unopened: 12 months
|Pack Size||6 x1kg|
|Pack Yield||6 kg|
|Servings Per Case||varies by beverage|
|Each Net Weight||2.05|
|Each Gross Weight||2.42|
|Case Net Weight||12.30|
|Case Gross Weight||14.50|
|Cases Per Layer||10|
|Layers Per Pallet||6|
|Total Cases per Pallet||60|
Open product bag and pour contents into the coffee bean canister. Available for use in NESCAFÉ Krea Necta equipment as well as other bean to cup machines. Dispenser should be kept clean and dry for proper operation.