NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee 100% Arabica Frozen Concentrate 4+1, (3 x 101.4 Fl Oz)
NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee for the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser offers the fresh-brewed taste and rich aroma of iced coffee all day long with the simple press of a button. The ExpressPak blends concentrate and water perfectly every time and is designed to evacuate completely.
- Made from 100% premium Arabica coffee beans
- Great way to add variety across all dayparts on your food and drink menu
- Pairs perfectly with Coffee mate creamers of any flavor
- Iced coffee is consumed all day, making it the perfect choice for all daypart usage
- The ExpressPak is for exclusive use in the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser
|Per Serving (2 fl oz / 59 mL)||Daily Value (%)|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0|
|Total Sugars||0 g|
|Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0|
% daily values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet
*Please refer to the product label for the most accurate nutrition, ingredient, and allergen information.
- For exclusive use in the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser.
- Serve anytime of day for a refreshing treat.
- Serve 8-12 fl oz with or without ice.
- Store frozen concentrate at less than 10˚F
- Ship with refrigeration unit set at 0˚F or less; never exceed 10˚F
- Optimum storage: -10˚F or less
- Shelf life: 365 days
|Pack Size||3 x 3L|
|Pack Yield||1515 oz|
|Gross Weight||17.90 lb|
|Case Height||14.50 in|
|Case Width||8.75 in|
|Case Length||8.95 in|
|Case Cube||0.65 ft3|
|Cases Per Layer||20|
|Layers Per Pallet||3|
|Total Cases Per Pallet||60|
- Thaw at 32-40° (0-4°C) for 24 hours prior to use
- When thawed, insert directly into the refrigerated dispenser storage chamber of the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser
- Do not add water to package. Water will be automatically added by dispenser
- Do not refreeze after thawing
- Reconstitute: 1 part concentrate to 4 parts water.
- Reconstituted brix 1.30
Do you need to have an ice machine to serve NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee?
No, NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee will come out of the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser chilled and ready to drink!
Is NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee sweetened or does it contain any sugar?
No, NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee is 100% Arabica beans, served black from the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser. Iced coffee is typically preferred white and sweetened, NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee pairs perfectly with Coffee mate creamers of any flavor.
What is the brewing method for NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee?
NESCAFÉ 100% Arabica Iced Coffee is pure coffee and water, no additives! Our delicious NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee is brewed fresh and served chilled.
Can I serve other beverages from the Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser?
Yes! The Nestlé Vitality Express Dispenser leads the food service industry in efficiency, reliability, and food safety. Nestlé Vitality offers a wide variety of refreshing lemonades, iced teas, and flavor enhanced waters; as well as iced coffee, juice and juice blends from concentrate. It’s an easy and cost-efficient way to add craft-made drinks to your cold beverage menu on demand.
Should I serve NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee only during breakfast service?
No, NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee is the perfect all daypart beverage. Surveys show customers enjoy Iced Coffee all day, all season, and any time of year.
Is iced coffee a trend?
Iced coffee consumption is growing, and has become a standard menu item. Offer your guests iced coffee any time of day with NESCAFÉ Iced Coffee.